Thursday, November 12, 2009

My mac, he doesn't work!

...is basically the rough translation of what I will tell Dr. Apple on Friday night at 19h40...

Dude, why do I have the WORST LUCK w/ computers...That's right, mon petit mac is being a petit pain in the grand butt. He has decided to one-up my biggest meltdown and have a tantrum of his own. (I label him male b/c he gives me nothing but problems when he promises me nothing but good! lol).

So I get to spend a Friday night w/ some computer nerds in broken English and worse French, trying to figure out how to fix what will undoubtably be a very expensive issue, since the thing won't even let me turn it on. le sigh.

More blogging to be done, but not at school...
**WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. YOUR CALL WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE ORDER IT WAS RECEIVED.**

kK

No comments: