Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My South Park Reality

Well, it's done now...I have been corrupted by a nine-year-old.

This morning at tutoring, Blanca decided to play me her favorite songs from High School Musical part deux.

AHHHHH!

I totally felt like I was in that South Park episode about the boys getting addicted to HSM and singing all over the school, b/c, oh yes, I GOT UP AND DANCED. I was possessed by the devil, I tell ya! THE DEVIL.

I only stopped dancing long enough to look at her calendar of HSM characters she wanted to show me (since for all intents and purposes it looked like I was really into the music...) and whenever she got to Zac Efron I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from ruining her dreams and yelling "FRUITICUS!!!!"

OMG my fingers just strayed to my iTunes search bar and started typing in "High Sch--"...Nooooo!

kK

No comments: